New IBTC Bursaries available
Thanks to a private bursary grant scheme IBTC Lowestoft is pleased to be able to offer new funding assistance for those wishing to undertake our 47 week Practical Boatbuilding course.
10 bursaries are available, with funding covering up to 50 per cent of the total fees of £15,608.
The bursary scheme is available for applicants who are able to commence training either from the 23rd September 2019 or 6th January 2020 only.
Application cut off Dates:
for course starting 23rd September 2019 cut off is 23rd August 2019. for course starting 6th Jan 2020 cut off is 30th November 2019
Full terms and conditions are available to be downloaded here.
- Fill in the form below to register your interest.
- IBTC will acknowledge your application within two working days of receipt.
- Your application will then be reviewed.
- You will be informed within 5 working days of application whether or not you are invited to attend the college for an interview.
- Once you have visited a recommendation will be made to the scheme sponsors.
- Confirmation will be sent to you in writing advising whether or not your application has been successful and the level of grant awarded.
- You must be aged 18 to 35
- You must have been domiciled in the UK for at least two years prior to the start date of the course you are applying to.
- You must be able to commence training on either 23rd September 2019 or 6th January 2020.